We strive to provide our customers and prospective customers with a high level of service. This includes protecting your privacy
As Cortell Australia may request and collect information from you for the purpose of customising and improving our services, we believe you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of this information.
What the information is used for
The information collected may be used by Cortell Australia to:
- Understand your needs and preferences in order to provide you with better service
- Provide, administer and manage any services that you require
- Conduct product/service research and development
- Facilitate communication between parties and conduct marketing exercises (for example, inviting you to participate in events or special trials)
- Suggest specific programs or share content that may be relevant to your interests
How the information is collected and what information is collected
Information collected includes and is not limited to your contact details, occupation, browsing activities and areas of interest. These are collected from several different sources, including the following:
- Forms, surveys and correspondence
- Participation at events or product demonstration and trials
- Through third parties
- Internet protocol addresses
- Browser cookies
- Publicly available sources of information
- Other forms of communication with you
Protection and disposal of information
Cortell Australia takes reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, modification and improper disclosure. We apply generally accepted standards of technology and operational security to keep personal information secure. All data is disposed of appropriately when no longer required.
Disclosure of the personal information
Your privacy is important to us. Cortell Australia will not share information about you with other organisations without your permission unless it is necessary to provide you with a service you have requested, or if we are legally required to do so. Do not hesitate to contact us if you should have any privacy concerns or wish to opt out of further contact with Cortell Australia. If you would like to access, delete or modify the personal information that we hold, please contact us at +61 2 9438 3940 or info@Cortell.com.au.