Choose a multi-awarded IBM Cognos
Preferred Partner for an exceptional business solution
Cortell Australia is the region’s largest and most experienced provider of Business Analytics and Business Performance Management solutions. We’re recognised for our expertise in delivering business solutions for Financial Service Organisations.
Our award-winning Financial Service software solutions, combined with our experienced consultants, ensure successful and cost-effective implementations.
The October 2019 Quarterly Edition of the CoreBIS Newsletter
Within this issue of the CoreBIS newsletter, we have:
- Executive Impacts on the New Age of Regulatory Reporting event
- COBA Gold Coast 2019 – Come and join the Cortell team at this event
- Industry and CoreBIS updates
- D2A to DCS transition – What does it mean to you?
- We look at the benefits of an automated regulatory reporting solution
- Customer Advisory Board – Update
- Banking Executive Accountability Regime (BEAR) is now live
- APRA Self-Assessment Report has been released
How would your Organisation go with a Self-Assessment?
APRA last week imposed a punitive $500m in additional capital requirements for ANZ, NAB and Westpac, a stinging response to the self-assessments carried out by the respective banks.
With interest rate cuts already creating strong headwinds for bank revenue targets, these additional capital requirements will impact returns for the banks even harder.
Cortell Successfully Moves Bank Australia onto CoreBIS
Cortell today announced another signatory onto ‘CoreBIS’; their APRA reporting platform transforming the way organisations deliver regulatory governance and reporting. Bank Australia have successfully moved onto their innovative platform, giving Bank Australia a best in class governance and analytics platform to meet their regulatory requirements. With several key changes to the regulatory reporting landscape